2018 Art in Motion - Call For Print Submissions
International Call for Print Art Submissions
Your art - in motion - on a dress!
At Nuu-Muu, fabric prints are a big part of what makes our world go ‘round, and we’re wondering what magic might happen if we ask our amazing community of inspired folks to envision and create a Nuu-Muu print. So, for the first time in our 10-year history, Nuu-Muu is putting out an open call for artists to submit print designs.
If your art is chosen, you will collaborate with Nuu-Muu on a print graphic all the way to final production files and be awarded $500!
Creators of winning designs receive:
- Designs must be submitted using the form below on or before May 31st, 2018. Entries submitted after this date will be considered during our next call for artists.
- Artists should submit their initial entry as a .JPG. If chosen as a finalist, artists will need to submit native design files with workable layers and in print-ready repeat. Final production files must be created in Illustrator or Photoshop format.
Artwork must be in repeat and with an artboard size minimum of 15x15 inches. Prints must be two-way, all-over, or non-directional. Artist should be willing to make any necessary edits to design for inclusion in production (i.e. color, scale, pattern balance, repeat issues). Nuu-Muu reserves the right to make edits in-house. Helpful hint: steer away from designs with predominately white backgrounds.
- Feature on Nuu-Muu blog
- 5 production garments in artist’s design in sizes/styles of choosing for personal use and sharing
- A professionally photographed digital lifestyle image with design on a model for portfolio and sharing
- Open worldwide to artists ages 18 and older. No purchase required to enter.
- Submissions must be 100% original artwork created by submitting artist.
- Artist must submit entries by May 31st, 2018.
- Nuu-Muu will choose finalists by June 15th, 2018.
- Winning artwork will be purchased by Nuu-Muu and become the sole property of Nuu-Muu LLC with full rights for reproduction and use. Nuu-Muu will own rights to chosen design as well as all iterations of design including final production design.
- Award will be paid upon delivery of final production files. Nuu-Muu is not responsible for any taxes or other applicable local fees. Submissions in and of themselves do not represent any value for compensation and will not be returned.
- Nuu-Muu reserves the right to use submitted designs for marketing purposes, but will not use original imagery for product development without permission of artist.
- Maximum of two design submissions per artist.
- Finalists and final collaborators will be selected by Nuu-Muu at Nuu-Muu’s sole discretion.