2018 Art in Motion - Call For Print Submissions
International Call for Print Art Submissions
Your art - in motion - on a dress!
At Nuu-Muu, fabric prints are a big part of what makes our world go ‘round, and we’re wondering what magic might happen if we ask our amazing community of inspired folks to envision and create a Nuu-Muu print. So, for the first time in our 10-year history, Nuu-Muu is putting out an open call for artists to submit print designs.
If your art is chosen, you will collaborate with Nuu-Muu on a print graphic all the way to final production files and be awarded $500!
Creators of winning designs receive:
- Designs must be submitted using the form below on or before May 31st, 2018. Entries submitted after this date will be considered during our next call for artists.
- Artists should submit their initial entry as a .JPG. If chosen as a finalist, artists will need to submit native design files with workable layers and in print-ready repeat. Final production files must be created in Illustrator or Photoshop format.
- Artwork must be in repeat and with an artboard size minimum of 15x15 inches. Prints must be two-way, all-over, or non-directional. Artist should be willing to make any necessary edits to design for inclusion in production (i.e. color, scale, pattern balance, repeat issues). Nuu-Muu reserves the right to make edits in-house. Helpful hint: steer away from designs with predominately white backgrounds.
- Feature on Nuu-Muu blog
- 5 production garments in artist’s design in sizes/styles of choosing for personal use and sharing
- A professionally photographed digital lifestyle image with design on a model for portfolio and sharing
- Open worldwide to artists ages 18 and older. No purchase required to enter.
- Submissions must be 100% original artwork created by submitting artist.
- Artist must submit entries by May 31st, 2018.
- Nuu-Muu will choose finalists by June 15th, 2018.
- Winning artwork will be purchased by Nuu-Muu and become the sole property of Nuu-Muu LLC with full rights for reproduction and use. Nuu-Muu will own rights to chosen design as well as all iterations of design including final production design.
- Award will be paid upon delivery of final production files. Nuu-Muu is not responsible for any taxes or other applicable local fees. Submissions in and of themselves do not represent any value for compensation and will not be returned.
- Nuu-Muu reserves the right to use submitted designs for marketing purposes, but will not use original imagery for product development without permission of artist.
- Maximum of two design submissions per artist.
- Finalists and final collaborators will be selected by Nuu-Muu at Nuu-Muu’s sole discretion.