A lot of folks think that Nuu-Muus really only belong in warm weather - and we get it: they’re sleeveless and short (and the simplicity of wearing them with just a pair of shorts and flip flops is *chef’s kiss*), but they actually have incredible layering potential for when temperatures drop.
So we thought we’d put together a little guide of basic Dos and Don’ts for styling a Muu for fall weather, based on what we've learned from you - our customers.
1. Add a light jacket, tights and cozy hat
2.Pair with muted, complementary colors
3.Pair with bright, bold colors
4. With a blazer and boots for a business casual look
5. With tights and a puffy
6. Add yoga pants and a long-sleeve in tonal colors
7. With a graphic tee and sneakers
8. Combine with a jean jacket and tall boots
9. Pair with a jacket, scarf and pants
10. With a shacket and the PERFECT accent boots
11. Add a chunky sweater and jeans
12. With a statement jacket and wedges
13. Pair with a cardigan and capris
14. Add a hoodie and hiking boots
15. With rollerblades. Full stop.
Have you noticed how hard it is to put together a fall Nuu-Muu outfit that DOESN'T look good? We sure have. If you come up with anything, please let us know, so that this guide can be a little more helpful.
Happy fall and happy layering!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …